Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Finish #2 - Simple Celestial Mini

Here's a little mini to brighten up your day.


I blogged about this little guy here, so I'll keep this post on the short side. Or perhaps it'll be a "mini" post...? Lol, I crack myself up.

I mentioned before that I loved this block so much that I was going to turn it into a wall-hanging. Enter some FMQ, some quick binding and BAM! A finished project!


For the FMQ, I did a micro (a mini? Lol, again) stipple in the white fabric to really make the prints pop.


Stats:
Name: Simple Celestial Mini
Pattern: Simple Celestial by Diane Bohn of  FromBlankPages
Materials: Unknown print, white solid, Warm and Natural batting, Essential Thread by Connecting Threads in White.
Date: Started/Finished - May 2015
Size: 9"x9"

========

Linking up to:
- Crazy Mom Quilts - Finish it up Fridays
- Confessions of a Fabric Addict - Can I get a Whoop Whoop?

3 comments:

  1. Your little quilt is just adorable. The fabrics you chose are wonderful in this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love your mini Celestial and your mini post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your little mini evolved! I too have to say....What did you see in this ( the first post) fabric? I can see why it was in the uglies pile, yet what you did with it is beautiful. Thinking outside of the box, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete