Monday, June 22, 2015

2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop - Week 2!

It's Week 2 of the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop!

2015 New Quilt Bloggers Group

My hive, the New Bees Hive, has a new lineup of posters today!

New Bees Hive Page












Cristy @ I Love You Sew
Patty @ Walnut Street Quilts
Sarah @ Sarah Goer Quilts
Eileen @ Eileen in Stitches

Don't forget to check out all the other blog hoppers this week! You can find their links here.

I have really enjoyed reading about these new bloggers and I think you will too. So far I've been able to find a small connection with everyone, be it a favorite book or a similar taste in aesthetic.

I want to give a shout out to the blog hop hosts: Yvonne at Quilting Jet Girl, Stephanie at Late Night Quilter, Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs, and Teri Ann at Childlike Fascination. These ladies are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you!

Also, check out the hosts' blogs for a giveaway! Yes, I said giveaway. Run, don't walk!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you did a post about Week 2! I (cough) did not for my hive...better go fix that today!

    ReplyDelete