|from the farmer's market last weekend|
It feels like May came out of nowhere! My mind and body are still stuck back in March or something. Where did April go? I don't know. I think I always feel a little short-changed by the shorter months. Give me 31 days! I need that extra day!
If you could have one extra, free day, a day with no obligations, what would you do with it?
Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to have a little "studio" check in to sort of get my bearings straight. (I have to laugh when I say "studio" check in. My "studio" is a small space off the living room; but hey, it works for me for right now.)
Currently working on:
- Curved Piecing - I've been working on this one on and off for quite a while. I have a bunch of blocks made but I can't decide on a layout.
- Some secret sewing - I can't show you too much of this one yet but here's a pretty photo of some of the chain piecing I did last week.
- Obviously I really want to finish those two tops.
- I want to make a library book bag for me and Mr.123quilt, like this one I made for friend a few years ago.
- I need to make a mini mini for my first ever swap!
- I have some more secret sewing to do, this time for the Opposites Attract blog hop.
- I have about 9 fabric pulls set aside for new quilts and I'd like to start on one of those.
- Maybe I'll come up with a plan to use this lovely bunch of fat quarters that my mom sent me as a surprise. Thanks, Mom!
I think that should keep me busy enough this month! What are you working on this May?
Linking up with:
Until next time!