Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cool Melon - Mosaic Contest Entry 2

My second mosaic is all about the prints. I chose a focus fabric then pulled some blenders that went well with it. For more info on the contest check out my first entry post.

Here is my second mosaic: Cool Melon - Prints


Fabrics are (left to right, top to bottom):


========

I really do enjoy coming up with color palettes and fabric bundles. I could have easily come up with two more mosaics for this contest. 

There's still time for you to create your own mosaic! Rachel over at Stitched in Color is accepting mosaics until midnight on May 8th. Just click on the Cool Melon mosaic page for more information and to check out all the other mosaic entries. I have to say, they all look pretty awesome!

========

Until next time!
-Sarah

2 comments: