If you know me, you know the beach is my happy place. After building a few sandcastles, lounging around, and squishing sand between my toes, I feel renewed and re-energized. Which is a good thing because I have a massive to-do list!
- Make a baby quilt for my newest niece! (Yes, there has been a new, sweet addition to the family!)
- Catch up on the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop. Check out the list of this week's bloggers here.
- Cut fabric for the Midnight Mystery Quilt hosted by Meadow Mist Designs. There is still time to join in the fun!
- Work on some secret sewing for the end of September.
- Write up a new Sunday Stash post because (lo and behold!) I actually bought some new fabric!
- Sew up a gagillion curves for a Drunkard's Path quilt I've been working on.
- Write up a tutorial for another new quilt I'm working on.
I also have a ton of other, non-pressing, sewing/quilting/blogging things to do. Priorities though, right? Oh yeah, there's also all my regular life things that need to get done... dentist appointment, grocery shopping, laundry, going to the DMV, washing the car...
I think I need another vacation. Lol!